Develop as a practitioner
Looking to join or progress within the health and science workforce? Study our qualifications, and you’ll master the skills that are essential for today’s challenges and responsibilities.
You can extend your learning and career objectives through our alumni platform, CACHE Alumni, which gives you many opportunities for continuing professional development (CPD).
Search for our qualifications
Our continuing professional development (CPD) qualifications are short, flexible, and will help you stand out on your way to success. These include:
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection of Health Care Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Technology Enabled Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
Conversations with specialist practitioners
Bringing metrology into post-16 education
Our Science Specialist, Joe Neame, discusses the exciting Metrology Occupational Specialism that forms part of the T Level in Science. For most students, this will be the first time they’ve been exposed to the specific study of metrology, representing a real opportunity to engage and encourage future metrologists.
Working in drug and alcohol recovery
Podcast: A student learning disabilities nurse shares their career story
You’ll find supportive articles, news, job ads and more helpful advice as part of our CACHE Alumni community. Membership is free and as a member, you’ll get access to even more exciting features including a discount scheme and community forums.