On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started
- offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
NCFE announces Campaign for Learning acquisition
In a move which will strengthen their positions in the education sector, NCFE, and independent learning charity, Campaign for Learning, have today announced plans for further alignment of their organisations.
Withdrawal of government funding for low volume qualifications
The Government has issued further information on the withdrawal of funding approval from qualifications with low and no publicly funded enrolments, as part of the Level 3 and below review.
Key ways to address online safety
NCFE takes a look at how to ensure the online safety of children and teenagers and the dangers that teachers, parents and carers should be aware of and how you can educate young people during Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) lessons.