To promote and advance learning
Interested in shaping the qualifications of the future?
On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started
- offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
Focusing on mental health to improve learner outcomes and retention
In recent years, there’s been continued focus and press attention about young peoples’ mental health, putting it at the forefront of the minds of educators.
Providing more diverse options for learners studying English and maths qualifications
An article by TES recently highlighted new Department for Education data which revealed that 2 in 3 students who resit their English and maths GCSEs make no progress.