On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started
- offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
Results day– what if you don’t make the grade?
“If you don’t get your grades, you won’t be able to push on in your career”. It’s a sentence that many students will have heard for a number of years.
A new team for Education – will it make a difference?
As the final piece of the Department for Education (DfE) ministerial team drops into place let’s take a look at the shape of the new team and where it might lead us.
Fair funding for 18-year olds – but only for a few: Mick Fletcher
In policy terms one of the most interesting features of the recent announcement on funding for T levels was the decision that 18-year olds on these courses will be funded at the same rate as those aged 16 and 17 on the same or similar programmes.