A free, immersive VR experience of a nursery for all early years learners and trainee Childcare and Nursery Assistants.
Discover the health and safety considerations to be aware of in an open nursery on this app (available on PC and Mac) which simulates a nursery setting. We designed NurseryVue in consultation with subject specialists, tutors and learners to accurately represent the experience of a nursery setting.
When learners use NurseryVue, they’ll get more confident and prepare for work experience from the comfort of their remote learning environment.
We designed NurseryVue to be accessible, so it’s available on VR headsets or to use on desktop.
NurseryVue explores early years learning topics such as:
- Food and nutrition
- Physical care routines
- Unwell children
- Risks and hazards.
Every topic is introduced first, and then an interactive experience within the nursery setting follows. After that, there’s a range of multiple-choice questions.
- It’s free, so it’s accessible for every provider and learner
- Immersive learning. Learners can experience a realistic nursery setting remotely to enhance their learning experience and improve their confidence
- Aligned with our qualifications
- Topic variety for well-rounded understanding
- Scenarios and quizzes so learners can practise and recognise areas for improvement
- Changing scenarios. Learners will experience an indoor nursery classroom and outdoor playground, for important perspectives on both.
Download the NurseryVue app
You can now download our NurseryVue app for PC or Mac.
Download our NurseryVue lesson plan
Get in touch
Leave your details and we’ll be in touch.