Getting learners job-ready
At NCFE, we want to ensure that your learners acquire the skills and mindset they need to land their dream job and progress in their careers.
Explore our range of ‘next generation’ employability learning programmes and you’ll discover that, in response to feedback from thousands of surveyed employers, they have been specifically designed to help prepare learners for the world of work. These solutions include a range of learning programmes supported by online and paper-based resources, for individual learner use and classroom delivery.
So whatever the age, background or circumstances of your learner, we have a solution that will work for them.
Use the links provided to learn more about the following qualifications.
Job search and interview skills
- Level 1 Award in Job Search and Interview Skills (601/6208/9)
- Level 2 Award inJob Search and Interview Skills (600/1748/X)
Job search and employment potential
- Level 1 Award in Job Search and Employment Potential (601/1280/3)
- Level 1 Certificate inJob Search and Employment Potential (601/1281/5)
- Entry Level Certificate inEmployability Skills (Entry 3) (601/4679/5)
- Level 1 Certificate inEmployability Skills (601/4681/3)
- Level 2 Award inEmployability Skills (601/4664/3)
- Level 2 Certificate inEmployability Skills (601/4663/1)
- Entry Level Award, Certificate and Diploma in Occupational Studies for the Workplace
- Level 1 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Occupational Studies for the Workplace
- Level 2 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Occupational Studies for the Workplace
Search our units
Our range of units can be studied and certificated individually. Use the Advanced Qualification Search facility to find a stand-alone unit that meets your learners’ needs
Who are our qualifications designed for?
The employability-related qualifications we offer have been created to benefit the following broad range of groups:
- the unemployed
- people facing unemployment
- learners aged 14-19
- people in employment who want to develop their skills.
How our qualifications are delivered
Our qualifications can be delivered in a range of settings, including online, in the workplace, via distance learning and in a classroom or college environment.
Our employability-related qualifications are supported by the following learning resources.
Job search qualifications
We will send you a link to the workbooks upon registration of your learners.
Employability skills qualifications
Access a free workbook for the Mindset unit from the qualification page on our website <link>.
Got any questions about these learning resources? Contact your NCFE Customer Support Advisor now.
Tel: 0191 239 8000
Ensuring safer work placements
We provide a number of qualifications that help to ensure the safety of learners while undertaking work placements:
On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- qualifications details
- learning resources
- approval forms
- delivery support
- much more.