ICT and digital skills
Support your learners’ development of digital and employability skills with our qualifications.
Exploring essential skills like safe internet usage, word processing and presentation skills, a qualification can help to develop and refine the key skills that will make learners more employable and competent in the workplace.
Our range of qualifications
- Level 1 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ) (600/1455/6)
- Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ) (501/1239/9)
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business (601/6673/3)
- Level 2 Award in Digital Promotion for Business (601/6671/X)
- Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (603/3129/X)
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work (603/3114/8)
- Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills (600/2012/X)
These qualifications come with a wide range of optional units which you can use to create a bespoke qualification tailored to your learners’ needs.
You can also explore our pre-made cluster for the Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ) which ensures that your students leave with the essential digital skills they need for many workplace scenarios.