Lifetime Skills Guarantee
Getting the right skills, for the right jobs, to the right people
Supporting the government-backed Lifetime Skills Guarantee initiative with a range of fundable units and qualifications
Developed by our experts, and supported by comprehensive learning resources, our offer addresses regional skills gaps, and includes qualifications in the following areas:
- Coding and Cyber Security
- Counselling Skills
- Early Years
- End of Life Care
- Health and Social Care
- Management Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding Mental Health
- Uniformed Services
Don’t forget; our short, sharp, flexible solutions are perfect for delivery via distance learning!
Download our full list of fundable qualifications
About AEB funding
Colleges, independent training providers and local authorities can deliver funded qualifications to provide adults with enhanced skills for work. Upon completion, adults can progress into work or sign up to an apprenticeship. National funding is available via procurement for non-devolved regions.
Get in touch
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with a network of collaborators delivering transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you support your learners’ individual needs
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*
- Clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management and transparent pricing
- A educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022