Replacement Certificates

When you've completed your course, the company or centre who provided your training should've provided you with your certificate. We only hold records from 2008 onwards so we won't be able to provide a replacement certificate if you achieved your qualification before 2008.

If the certificate you were given when you completed your course has been lost, damaged, or you have undergone gender reassignment and you would like the certificate in your preferred name; just complete the form below. If we can find a record of your achievement we will issue and post a new certificate within ten working days of your payment clearing.

If you’re requesting a new certificate due to a spelling error or an error with the name showing on your original certificate please contact the training centre you completed your qualification through and they'll be able to request a replacement on your behalf.

The cost of a replacement certificate is £35.

If you have any questions please email us - [email protected].

Your details:
(Marriage certificate, Deed Poll, other)

Please note

we will only approve name amendments on certificates in the following circumstances:

- Obvious Spelling Errors

- Evidence can be provided that the name was changed prior to original certification

- Gender Reassignment

- UK Protected Person Service Status

Please provide more detail in the "Reason for Request" field and we will be in contact with you if more information is required

Qualification Details
Your contact details:


On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:

  • details on all qualifications including learning resources
  • approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
  • delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
  • quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
  • online assessment support
  • direct claim status information
  • policies
  • much more.