If you're unhappy...

If you want to make a complaint about an NCFE centre, we’ll do everything we can to help. However, before we can get involved, we need you to do the following:

  • firstly, raise your concerns with the centre directly and follow their complaints procedure
  • once you’ve done this, if you remain dissatisfied, please send us a copy of your complaint, along with the centre’s response and details of what you’re unhappy with so we can look into it for you
  • if you’ve complained to the centre and haven’t heard anything back, please contact us and we’ll try to get in touch with them for you.

If you want to make a complaint about NCFE, one of our Customer Support Assistants will listen and put right whatever’s gone wrong.

  • If you’re still unhappy, you can contact one of our Customer Support Team Leaders
  • If, after that, you feel that you need to escalate this further, you can contact our Customer Support Manager.

Taking it further

If you’ve followed the above escalation steps and you still aren’t satisfied, you can ask to speak to a Director, who’ll make sure we’ve dealt with your complaint correctly and fairly.

We hope that we can always solve your issue for you within ncfe; however, if you‘re unhappy with our final response, you have the right to refer your complain to the regulator for your country.

  • Ofqual in England
  • Qualification Wales
  • CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland

You’ll need to provide evidence that you’ve been through ncfe’s full complaints procedure as outlined here. Full details of their complaints process and how to contact them are given on their website.

If you have reason to believe an NCFE centre is involved in fraudulent activity, please contact us directly.