We have dedicated support on hand if you're a learner at an NCFE approved centre, or even if you're just thinking you might want to be!
Are you interested in studying an NCFE qualification? You can use our Find Nearest Centre feature to find out where you can study it!
- search for the qualification you're interested in using the search box at the top of this page
- type your postcode in the 'find your nearest centre' box at the top right of the qualification page
- browse the map that displays the 10 nearest centres to you which are able to deliver that qualification
- contact the centre of your choice for more information.
If you still need help or you have any other queries, you can contact our dedicated learners team:
Email: [email protected]
The NCFE portfolio covers a variety of subject areas including:
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Business, Administration and Law
- Education and Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
You can find out more about the qualifications and training we offer using the link on the right to our dedicated qualification website, QualHub.
If you’re thinking of choosing an NCFE qualification or are currently registered on one of our qualifications or awards, this will help you to understand how these programmes can support your personal development or career aspirations.
Learners are at the heart of all we do. With this in mind, if we permanently withdraw centre approval or cease trading with a centre due to financial reasons and uncertificated learners have active registrations, we will instigate our duty of care process. This may mean that we:
- allow the learners to complete the qualification at the centre subject to specific conditions agreed with NCFE and the centre
- support the learner to make arrangements to complete their qualification at another NCFE approved centre
- provide the learners with details of other Awarding Organisations who offer the same or similar qualification to that which the learners were studying with the NCFE centre.
We will work with our learners to support, advise and help them to complete their training.
Learner contact from NCFE
Please note that as a learner you will not generally receive proactive contact from NCFE. NCFE does not have access to learners’ contact details and we will only request these for quality assurance purposes, in such cases you will be informed by your training organisation in advance. Therefore any contact will usually be as a result of a direct enquiry.
Please note that as a learner, you will not generally receive proactive contact from NCFE, (although you may, as an apprentice, hear from EPA Plus).