Why should you invest in the mental fitness of your learners?
We've collated research, resources and evidence that support the rationale for investing in mental fitness.
Our key publications
- Impact in Education report
We have prepared this document for you to demonstrate Fika’s evidence-based approach. Please do note that while our primary evidence is most mature in higher education, the psychological metrics we measure and the fundamental skills we teach are common to all ages and all demographics. We can all benefit from a boost in confidence, focus and positivity.
- Campaign for Learning white paper: Understanding and Overcoming a Mental Health Crisis in 2021
Campaign for Learning's recent white paper brings together specialists from mental health and post-16 education and employment who set out what needs to be done to prevent or limit a mental health crisis in 2021.
More information for colleges
- Mapping the 7 skill of mental fitness student pain points
- 7 Skills Mental Fitness Curriculum mapping to Ofsted’s Education Inspection Framework
In the news
- NCFE & FIKA launch mental fitness app - read now
- LBC Natasha Devon talks to David Gallagher CEO of NCFE about the UK Mental Fitness mission with Fika - listen now
- Mental health crisis in the wake of Covid-19 – education is the answer - read now
- NAMSS conference session - Building mental fitness through education - watch now