We understand that Dimensions Training Solutions Ltd is no longer trading and we want to ensure that no NCFE learners are negatively impacted by this. If you’re a learner currently completing an NCFE qualification with this provider, please contact our Customer Support team by emailing [email protected] so that we can support you in terms of next steps.
Apprentice solutions that support you from start to finish
Looking to work with an organisation that puts apprentice success at the heart of what they do?
Then look no further. We have everything you need to deliver high-quality apprenticeships from end-to-end, including:
Give apprentices the best head start with our robust skills assessment and diagnostic tools that accurately review their starting points and provide recognition of prior learning (RPL).
A wealth of mandatory and supporting qualifications
We’ll help you ensure that during this all-important learning phase, your apprentices develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours they need to reach Gateway and excel at their end-point assessment (EPA). Our qualifications and resources are designed to provide a structured and effective approach to on-programme learning.
Our Functional Skills fit flexibly with your apprenticeship delivery, giving your apprentices the English and maths qualifications they need to progress to their EPA.
A market-leading EPA service
Our experienced EPA specialists will guide you through a seamless journey. With proactive support, comprehensive guidance materials, and sector-leading service levels, we’ll work with you to ensure the best possible outcomes for your apprentices.
Switch to us today
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with a network of collaborators delivering transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you support your learners’ individual needs
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*
- Clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management and transparent pricing
- A educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022