Delivering education into prisons
As the process of delivering education into prisons goes through considerable changes, NCFE is here to support you in a new and unfamiliar post-OLASS world.
We understand that it’s challenging to meet a wide range of learning and regional needs; finding learning solutions which improve the prospect of real job outcomes. With this in mind, NCFE is able to offer an end-to-end learning solution providing the foundation for a pathway to sustainable employment and helping learners to reintegrate into society.
What’s more, we offer a collaborative approach, a high level of quality assurance and a personalised and dedicated account management service.
Why not take a look at:
- Our range of creative qualifications at entry level through to level 3 including art and design, graphic design, interactive media, music technology and more.
- Employability Skills and Occupational Studies at entry level through to level 3 to prepare learners for a competitive labour market and give them transferable skills such as confidence and resilience.
- Qualifications to support wellbeing and personal and social interaction such as the Level 1 and 2 Awards in Mentoring, Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice and Guidance, Level 1 Award in Well-Being, Level 1 Award in Personal and Social Development.
- Qualifications to provide essential life skills such as Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health, Level 1 Award in Managing your Money and our awareness qualifications including Mental Health Awareness, Sexual Health Awareness, Stress Awareness, Substance Misuse, Alcohol Misuse etc.
- Unregulated qualifications through NCFE’s Accreditation and Employer Services offering – these qualifications can be written and owned by you to make the programme of learning bespoke to the specific cohort of learners. We can work with providers to create bespoke courses which dovetail into our sector routes as listed below.
- Foundation for progression into work across a range of sectors including:
Why not make an enquiry?