Core maths - a great addition
We’re proud to offer the Level 3 Certificate in Mathematics for Everyday Life (Core Maths) – the only Core Maths qualification to be endorsed by The Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching (CIMT).
We know that engaging learners in important core subjects can be a challenge, so we want to work with you to make sure your learners have the skills for success in continued education, employment, or everyday life – whatever their ambitions.
Did you know?
Our Core Maths qualification is the only one to be endorsed by The Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching (CIMT).
“Inspectors will consider how leaders and teachers develop or take on a purposeful curriculum that provides progression and stretch, as well as mathematics and English for all learners.”
Core Maths will:
- Deepen competence in selecting and applying mathematical methods and techniques
- Develop confidence in representing and analysing situations mathematically
- Build mathematical thinking, reasoning and communication skills.
Why Core Maths?
- Supports learners with other subjects that have high mathematical content, such as geography and psychology
- Attracts UCAS points and supports applications to university
- Has funding available from the advanced maths premium.
Watch our video
Our short video gives a great overview of our Core Maths qualification and the benefits for learners.
Watch our webinar
Our Core Maths and the Advanced Maths Support Programme webinar explains why Core Maths is important, how it links to other subjects and how it can support learners.
Get in touch
Leave your details and we’ll be in touch.