To create well-rounded and confident individuals, you need learning opportunities that put individual learners’ needs at the heart!
Study Programmes do just that.
Tailored for your learners aged 16-19, Study Programmes offer individualised learning mapped to learners’ goals, alongside work placement opportunities to ensure success in the real world.
NCFE Study Programmes meet the requirements of the DfE and cover various sectors, so you can create a programme of study tailored to your learners and local employer and sector needs, ensuring better learner outcomes.
What does a Study Programme include?
Study Programmes are made up of the below key components to provide a well-rounded learning experience.
- core qualification– a substantial level 2 or 3 qualification with high GLH (must be between 270 and 300) and UCAS points.
- additionality qualifications– smaller qualifications designed to complement learning and enhance transferrable skills and confidence. These may be related to the core qualification, or be based on employability or transferable skills.
- supporting qualifications– give learners the best chance of success by offering breadth of knowledge. They can range from employability to Functional Skills in English and maths.
- work experience– enhance learners’ employability. The experience offered should be relevant to a learner’s career goals and local employment prospects.
Sectors we cover
Resources to support you
Our resources will support you to create a well-rounded Study Programme for your learners.
- Qualifications with UCAS points – quickly identify which of our qualifications carry UCAS points and start building a strong curriculum for your learners. Find out more.
- Blended Learning Programmes – Employability resources designed to support your Study Programmes, including lesson plans and interactive resources. Find out more.
- Skills Work – Get your learners work ready with Skills Work, from Skills Forward. Find out more.
To ensure our qualifications offer learners varied progression routes we engage the expertise of professionals working in the industry
“My experience of working with NCFE on qualification development has been very positive. It was great to see that we had the right people in the room to contribute to the development.”
Sonya Mullen, Learning and Development Business Partner at Home Group
Find out more
We can provide all the help you need to plan and deliver personalised Study Programmes. Get in touch today.
Visit QualHub for detailed and technical information on qualifications, policies, processes, resources and more.
Offering our qualifications
We know that time is precious so let us ease the administrative burden. We make working with us as easy as can be - in 4 easy steps you can gain approval for our qualifications.