We go further
As a market leading end-point assessment organisation (EPAO) we deliver a unique proposition that combines innovation and customer service into each stage of the end-point assessment (EPA) process.
Talk to us
Complete the form to download our EPA brochure. We'll contact you to discuss your requirements.
We offer tailored, flexible support to meet the learners needs, using a partnership approach with a variety of resources to optimise learning outcomes and ensure a seamless delivery from providers.
We offer a service you can count on. This includes:
- A dedicated relationship contact from day 1 to ensure you are supported at every stage of your EPA process
- Transparent fees meaning you can rest assured knowing there will be no unexpected fees, cancellation costs or lengthy notice periods
- A commitment to supporting your learners to achieve their learning outcomes from delivery through to assessment
- Independent End-Point Assessors (IEPA), employed directly by NCFE, provide consistent delivery to ensure a fair, rigorous standard of assessment is always maintained.
That’s not all – we also offer:
- Guaranteed access to your chosen Gateway progression date*
- No fees for changing your EPA start date before Gateway
- Gateway validation within 4 working days. Complete EPAs within 8 weeks of your Gateway acceptance date**
- Feedback and results on each assessment component within 5 working days.
*Apprentices must register 90 days before Gateway progression.
**Where you give 8 weeks’ notice, with some exceptions where EPA plans outline specific timelines.
Contact us today to find out more.
Improving lives and opportunities with our unique end-point assessment
Colleague case studies
We spoke to members of the team to find out more about their career paths, their passion for education and what attracted them to a career here at NCFE.
Download our EPA brochure to learn more about an end-to-end apprenticeship solution that enables apprentices to achieve success.